About Me

My photo
My name is carol, I am a stay at home mother, I love to read, cook and walking my dogs, I love nature.. birds,animals....

Saturday, July 25, 2009

CHALLENGES

well, every day is a challenge any more, I wake up every morning wondering," what is today going to be like?"..we as mothers and fathers we give our all to raising our children the right way but then sometimes you just feel like you are shut down, your a failure, your this and that.. but I am not giving up.. I am not going to let the evil side get us down..every day I think to myself.. "When I am feeling down... God is up to something!.. my positive thinking is going to give my postive reactions.. I believe that in my heart!.. I see so uch out there in the world and I think.. why?. why is every body in a hurry in life?.. why do human beings not know the consequences of their actions.. why?... no one will really know.. only the lord knows..but in my heart I am giving my all to raise our children to the best of our ability!

No comments:

Post a Comment