About Me

My photo
My name is carol, I am a stay at home mother, I love to read, cook and walking my dogs, I love nature.. birds,animals....

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Typical teen..

well we went to visit our new counselor today.. wonderful person.. when I say "OUR COUNSELOR". It's family therapy. as well as individual counseling for our boys.. my husband and I laid down the issues we are having in the house hold and the children laid down the issues..amazing!!.. we all left there feeling wonderful.. except my oldest who is severe adhd..odd is in his typical teen years. so anything anybody has to say is just not good enough for him.. that will pass too!!.. patience and consistency is the rule of thumb!!.. believe me. good diet !. vegetables, fruit.. I am very fortunate that my children love vegtables and fruit.. my kids would rather have spinach than candy.. they still have not eaten their easter candy very much!.. We have raised them to love vegtables and fruit. and reading..and again CONSISTENCY AND CONSISTENCY!!..Its hard but its like they have ammunition and you have ammuntion, they want your ammunition to run out so they can have power..never give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment